Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SuMmEr !

1 month and 23 days until daylight saving begins.. S U M M E R !



I CANT wait for summer! Summer = Everyday being warm and sunny, running round in shorts and bikinis, going to the beach, swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, kayaking, eating ice blocks, wearing jandals, getting tans, putting on sun block, having to wear no jumper and just having fun!





Probably the BEST thing about summer is going to the beach! Its free, within walking distance and fun for everybody!





I havn't eaten one of these in SO LONG!!! It's been cold yuck winter for sooo long and its been too cold to eat any ice blocks!




I also havn't worn these for ages! Im so used to wearing jeans and closed over shoes and I really can't wait until I can just chuck some shorts and a singlet on with a bikini underneath and then slip on my jandals and be ready to go! I won't have to worry about jeans, jumpers, jackets, thermals, shoes/boots, umbrellas or any of that stuff !



At the time, I usually hate putting sun block on. But now that its winter, I miss sunblock so much!!





Beach umbrellas! Even though I don't usually use one of these, I just love seeing all of them covering the beach. All bright different colours littered all over the sand.. S u m m e r ! !

No comments: