Friday, June 6, 2008

CHUCK TAYLORS ! ! =D

I went to the Otara flee markets to buy some CHUCK TAYLORS for 20c ! What a bargain ow whahaha ! But I can't wear them ow because my tum sags down to my legs.. ((COPYRIGHTED))

Just thought Id get that out of my system before I started writing this blog. That saying was created by CERASH. (Cerise & Tash).



HISTORY...

Chuck Taylors, more commonly known as Chucks were first created in 1917 as the "All Star" for the basketball shoe market. They were not a great success until the famous basketball player Chuck Taylor adopted them as his preferred shoe. Extremely impressed ny the shoes design, he became the offical leading salesman for it.



Before 1966, Chuck Taylors were being made in a variety of colours and materials. Low and high cut versions were also becoming available.



Chuck Taylor died in 1969 but was and still continues to be remembered today.



ABOUT CHUCKS...

Chucks are made from rubber and canvas and are available in many different colours to purchase for about $50 NZD each.




No comments: