Thursday, May 29, 2008

Class Photo EDITED ! =D

This is our class photo. Or was our class photo before i edited it.
As you can see I have made afew slight and minor changes to afew of the people.
It still looked pretty crazy before I changed it. Me, Gabrielle, Cerise, Emelia, Courtney, Lauren and Bree were all pulling wonderful faces before we got told off by the photographer. Even though he told us to be serious, they still printed the crazy one !
Everyone always hates class photos but its fun when we pull faces. This year we werent allwoed to do our hair crazy which was very disapointing because it just adds to the facial expressions.
I have covered up all the evidence that we go to **** College. =] And I would also just llike to add a special note that I DID NOT edit Cerise's face. Bottom right.

No comments: